Monday, April 2, 2007

Headed to LA!!!

Editor's Note: Please note that the Kimkins Diet has been proven to be a dangerous Very Low Calorie Diet. Please see my article HERE for further information regarding new developments about this program and my decision to step away.


It's finally happened. This Way of Eating has officially become my way of life. I have maintained my 100lb loss now for almost 1 month!!! I have been so rewarded. Turns out that my story is turning heads other places than just Kimkins as well!

Woman's World Magazine has requested to do a story on Kimkins and have selected me to be the cover!! I'm still in shock about it but I know that this is where I am supposed to be right now. It is no coincidence that the Lord led me to Kimmer and her site. I have been so blessed by the ministry that has opened up to me in this. It is my goal to show people a new and better way that they can be living their lives. Herein lies the beginning of my new stage in life.

So 3 weeks ago a dear friend from Houston contacted me. She is a professional photographer (you can view her work here: Jamie Kutter Photography) and extremely gifted in this area. She was inspired by my story and thought I should have some nice pictures to go along with my New and Improved look. Long story short, I made a quick trip back to my hometown for my first experience with a photoshoot. Here's a sample of my first official "after" pictures:










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look fabulous and your eyes really sparkle now. You have inspired me to try Kimkins. I know Kimmer from another LC site years ago and now seems the time to give it a serious effort. Today is already Day 3 of LC for me, so it makes sense to go for it. I'll be looking for you on the newstands and tuning in for continued inspiration. Way to go!!

Unknown said...

I saw your "preview" of the photoshoot on the board! You look fantastic especially the couch photo!!! I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration! I just started Kimkins 2 days ago after a friend saw your story in Woman's World. In 2 days I have lost 8lbs...I am so excited about Kimkins...this is finally the answer for me. I can't wait to be the next BIG success story!