Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Twelve Signs of Good Health

From" Whole Earth Review Magazine" a couple years ago.

1. Regular flare-ups of a supportive network of friends and family.

2. Chronic positive expectations.

3. Repeated episodes of gratitude and generosity.

4. Increased appetite for physical activity.

5. Marked tendency to identify and express feelings.

6. Compulsion to contribute to society.

7. Lingering sensitivity to the feelings of others.

8. Habitual behavior related to seeking new challenges.

9. Craving for peak experiences.

10. Tendency to adapt to changing conditions.

11. Feelings of spiritual involvement.

12. Persistent sense of humor.


Thanks to one of my buddies for giving me this excpert. So Inspirational!!! Thank you Lee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...I never realized it but I have a lot of these signs! (Although I'm still waiting for #4 - I won't hold my breath!)