Thursday, September 6, 2007

A New Beginning Part 2

I first wanted to thank everyone so much for the tremendous outpouring of care, concern and support that I have received over this last week after announcing my decision to leave the Kimkins program. I want to assure you all now that I am still in very good health. Many were concerned about my previous post's statements regarding the side effects that I encountered due to my quick weight loss. The doctor's bill of clean health that I received approx a month ago was accurate and not manipulated. All of my symptoms have been addressed and corrected. My hair is no longer falling out, and I have lots and lots of new growth. My mensus are normal now as well after working with my OBGYN to regulate my cycle.

I know there are lots of questions flying around for me and my friends as to why we did what we did in regards to the Kimkins program. I wanted to clarify something for those of you who may think we have an "inside" and know things that led us to our decisions. This is not the case. In my instance it was a lack and refusal of information which brought me to the decision that I felt was necessary to make.

As the Public Relations representative for Kimkins I had compiled a list, from my own experience and concerns, of questions for Kimmer. I felt as the PR rep for Kimkins I could ask these questions for my own clarification and need to be able to address any issues that may arise. I do not feel at this time that it would be appropriate for me to publish the questions that I asked because I do not want to add to speculation or gossip that seems to be abounding right now. Maybe in time if it becomes relevant I will summarize them. However, I asked my questions and Kimmer's immediate response instead of answering me, was to terminate our relationship with me as the Public Relations director for Kimkins, with an offer to continue as a moderator which I refused and left.

Again, I want to appologize to anyone I may have hurt or discouraged in my departure. It was the people of Kimkins that kept me going many many times. You are all wonderful and I love you very much. Please know that my leaving had nothing to do with you. I still believe in the program as a valid basis and foundation for what has the potential with some modification to be a good dietary regime.

I am still out of town vacationing with my family and will write more when I have the opportunity. Take care my friends, and continue the journey with strength!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christin - thank you, thank you, thank you for clarifying why you left. I appreciate knowing that you didn't have any evidence or personal knowledge that confirms the "rumors" that abound about kimmer, but that she didn't answer your questions. That helps to know. Can you confirm whether or not she goes by "Heidi Diaz?" I just want to know for myself. As you have personally experienced, it would be very, very disappointing to me to learn that the Heidi Diaz in the pictures is kimmer, since that woman is obviously morbidly obese, and not someone who I should trust for health and weight loss advice. I will continue to follow your blog, as you are obviously someone I CAN look to as you continue your journey on maintaining your inspirational weight loss.

moofie said...

christin, is there a way to email you privately? i just want some kimkins advice.

Christin said...

Kelly - I cannot confirm or deny that "Heidi Diaz" is Kimmer. This was one of my topic points in my series of questions to her that she did not answer. She had, at one point, told me that she is not "Heidi Diaz," however, there were many clues which pointed otherwise in our various conversations. I asked for clarification and did not receive it.

Rene - Yes, you may email me at: bear-family@sbcglobal.net