Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'M ON THE COVER OF A NATIONAL MAGAZINE!!!!!

I know that in my post a month or so ago I said that the entire process was sureal... but man oh man....

I received my pre-copy of Woman's World today and there grinning back at me with the biggest smile was.... ME!!!!

I still can't believe that I am on the cover of a NATIONAL magazine! Here is a preview of the cover (and yeah... you'll have to buy it to read the whole article). But thanks again to everyone that made this a reality. I never knew such a thing was even ever a possibility for me.

I give you.... Woman's World:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Editor's Note: Please note that the Kimkins Diet has been proven to be a dangerous Very Low Calorie Diet. Please see my article HERE for further information regarding new developments about this program and my decision to step away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christin! That is so amazing!! I can't wait to get my copy. Are you framing it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Christin it's me msdeevee. My Hubby bought the mag home tonight for me ( I'm still with the broken ankle). The 1st hing I said to myself is look at Christin on the cover of a magazine. You look great, congratulations on your accomplishment and all it's rewards. I'm so glad I found KK that's my "Secret" and knowing that you and Kimmer and Becky are there for us.

Dee

DollyFinn said...

Hello, I stack magazines for a living and saw your story on Woman's World, bought the magazine, & then found your blog. Do you really feel good about this diet plan? I want to get some weight off before I get pregnant and need to do it fast.
I'll check back to read your comments.
Thanks!!!!

Christin said...

HI there Dolly!

I feel fantastic about this diet plan! it's the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life! It really helps teach you a new Way of Life as far as your eating habits go and your thinking on how what you eat affects every aspect of your life! I have learned so much about myself through this experience, I cannot reccommend it higher!

Hope you find what you're looking for!

DollyFinn said...

thanks Christin!!